St. Michael's Cemetery
Located in the heart of the St. Croix Valley, neighboring the scenic bluffs on the St. Croix River, St. Michael’s Cemetery is a historic cemetery characterized by majestic trees, serene and sacred grounds and monuments of Catholic families in Stillwater and Bayport, Minnesota.
The 17.6-acre property was originally opened in 1873 and is a joint cemetery supported by the Churches of St. Michael and St. Mary in Stillwater and administered by the Church of St. Charles in Bayport, Minnesota.
Since that time, St. Michael’s has had more than 7,000 interments.
Each year, St. Michael’s hosts Memorial Day festivities, which include an outdoor morning Mass in honor of hundreds of veterans who have protected our freedoms. This special observance is organized by a partnership between the American Legion and St. Michael’s Cemetery.
To learn more about St. Michael’s, please call the office at 651-439-4511.
Cemetery Physical Address: 700 Fifth Avenue N., Bayport, MN 55003
Cemetery Mailing Address: 409 N. 3rd St., Bayport, MN 55003
Cemetery Hours: April 2nd -November 1st: 8:00 am- 9:00 pm; November 2nd- April 1st: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
(contains pricing and plot information-does not include expansion/columbaria )
Use the St. Michael's Cemetery drop down menu at the top of this page to see our cemetery ministries and other cemetery information