Ideas for when you cannot attend Mass:
(Note that Covid restrictions are lifted in our Archdiocese)
1. Make an act of spiritual communion by praying this prayer or one similar:
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to
receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen
2. Watch a virtual Mass and participate as much as you can.
3. Make a Holy Hour at home. Turn off the phone, TV and other distractions for an hour and pray.
4. Say the Rosary.
5. Pray the Liturgy of the Hours
(Download the iBreviary App).
6. Pray the Stations of the Cross.
7. Read the Bible and other spiritual books.