Resources during Covid-19
Masses broadcast live/online/radio:
Relevant Radio 1330am: Sundays, 9 a.m
Palms will be available outside of the church office (inside if raining) on Tuesday April 7th & Wednesday April 8th between 10am-12pm. Please follow social distancing guidelines when picking them up.
We will distribute the majority of palms at our weekend Masses once the suspension of public Masses is lifted.
Ideas for when you cannot attend Mass:
1. Make an act of spiritual communion by praying this prayer or one similar:
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I desire to
receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my
heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated
from You. Amen
2. Watch a virtual Mass and participate as much as you can.
3. Make a Holy Hour at home. Turn off the phone, TV and other distractions for an hour and pray.
4. Say the Rosary.
5. Pray the Liturgy of the Hours
(Download the iBreviary App).
6. Pray the Stations of the Cross.
7. Read the Bible and other spiritual books.